Thursday, February 26, 2009

Surviving the Winter

My Winter Clothes are exhausted
Street Styles suggest a few looks to survive the rest of the cold air season
































(1)I can't specify what I love about this look BUT tomorrow I'll remind myself to put on my fur, pull back my hair and O.D. on eyeliner and I won't forget the cocktail ring for a shiny finishing touch.

















(2) Layering non matchy prints. The tiny polka dot and tweed combination
is a heavy favorite. I swore off plaid several years ago after coming across
old photos of me in a very unflattering calf length kilt of sorts. Vivienne Westwood's
red label plaid layering is forcing me to reconsider.

































(3)Pale Accessories. What a great visual reminder that spring season is just
around the bend. It's a bit early to debut our pretty pastel dresses but a pale accessory here and there seems just right.
































(4)White Dress/Black Surround Sound. Winter White? Summer White?
Who cares. I love white winterized by Ms. Betty and Milly's runway



























(5)Total BlackOUT. It's been such a long season that my black clothes have faded.
We might have to buy a few new things to pull this look off.






























(6)Watch with too much arm candy. Grandpa's gold watch to be exact.

Any other suggestions on how to survive the rest of March?
Photos via style, satorialist, gd and style sightings

QAL


No comments: